Friday, March 31, 2006

Long time

It’s been a long time since I’ve shared any of my rdn() thoughts with you. I’ve been very busy both at work and in my private life. We decided to buy ourselves a new appartment on a very short notice. Actually, I haven’t seen it yet(!) I put all the trust I had in the pictures of the appartment and my girlfriend’s judgement. But I’m really happy to be included in the circle of real estate owners again.

Because I’m moving together with my girlfriend (who also happens to have some children) we’ve also spent some time looking for a new car with enough seats. Enough seats for us means seven seats, so we settled on a used Peugeot 807 with a lot of extra equipment and the biggest diesel engine (2,2l).

To be able to pay for all of this we had to find a bank to get ourselves a loan. Even though it’s possible to shop around for the best interest on the internet, we still had to show up in person with a few hundred signed papers to get our money.

So all of this has taken a lot of my time. I hope to be back blogging very soon, even though we’re soon starting the process of moving the kitchen in the new appartement. And not to mention that we’re planning on rebuilding the bathroom.

No comments: