Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I've made a bet

A couple of months ago I made a bet. The bet is about mobile phones, iPods and music. I’m betting that people will start listening to music on their mobile phones instead of their iPods. The only problem is that I said that this will happen during 2006. Actually, within October 2006. So to speed things up a bit, I thought that I could blog about it and try to find others that are blogging about similar issues.

The first one that caught my eye was this one from eirikso.com:

www.eirikso.com » Blog Archive » The Apple Mobile Phone.

Esentially, what he says is that he’s going to quit using his iPod and his digital camera when these technologies are implemented in a good-enough (as opposed to not-good-enough today) way.

I think I’ve blogged about it before?

No comments: